CAMPUS-OUTAGES Archives

September 2014

CAMPUS-OUTAGES@LISTS.UWRF.EDU

From:
Sara Solland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Solland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:35:34 +0000
Our outside telecommunications contractor and Technology Services staff worked overnight to resolve the phone issues in North Hall. Technology Services staff visited departments located in North Hall this morning as staff arrived to verify all phones were working properly.

We are confident that the repairs have addressed all issues that manifested on September 4th.

Please call DoTS from another phone if you are continuing to have problems at 715-425-3687.  Please provide your room number, three-digit intercom (extension) number and your 715-425-XXXX phone number as well as a call back number we can reach you at.

Division of Technology Services (DoTS)
UW-River Falls
www.uwrf.edu/dots<http://www.uwrf.edu/dots>
715-425-3687