CAMPUS-OUTAGES Archives

July 2012

CAMPUS-OUTAGES@LISTS.UWRF.EDU

From:
Jason Winget <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Winget <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:09:48 +0000
On July 17, 2012, from 4AM to 6AM local time, we will be having a planned network maintenance outage that will be affecting eSIS, Outlook/OWA/Exchange email and FalconFile.  During this time we will updating the "load balancers" with new software from Cisco Systems.

We hope that this will address the sporadic issues we have seen in the past couple of weeks with these services.  If it does not resolve the issues, this is a major step to addressing our support requirements from the vendor and we can continue to work with them on resolving those issues.