Type:

Planned telephone outage with AT&T to move telephone cables before spring Falcon Center construction season begins.

Location:

Hunt Arena

Knowles Fieldhouse

Start Time:

AT&T is in control of this move.  We anticipate the move between March 16 and March 17.  It will be as their staff is available.

End Time:

AT&T is in control of this move.  We anticipate the move between March 16 and March 17.  It will be as their staff is available.

Affected:

All telephone lines in and out of the building will be moved from their existing AT&T cables to a new temporary cable.

During the move phone lines will be inaccessible for calls placed to the building and from inside the building to outside.