Location:
All UWRF Campus Locations

Start Time:
11/11/2014 5:00am

End Time:
11/11/2014 6:00am

We will be moving to our new internet service provider during this period.  During this outage, connectivity to the internet (off campus sites) may be sporadic.  Internet connectivity should be restored and stable by 6am.

Affected:
This will affect all locations listed below

*         Kao International House

*         Center for Innovation and Business Development

*         Hudson Center

*         Mann Valley Farm

*         CHILD Center

*         Hunt/Knowles Complex

*         Campus Lab Farm (services served by campuses only)

*         Mobile and home users (services served by campus only)

*         University Police Squad Laptops

--
Jason Machtemes
Network Systems Architect