CAMPUS-OUTAGES Archives

January 2015

CAMPUS-OUTAGES@LISTS.UWRF.EDU

From:
Sara Solland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Solland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:40:00 +0000
UWRF Campus Community:

Our university website (www.uwrf.edu<http://www.uwrf.edu>) is currently experiencing external issues. We have isolated the problem to be originating from an external source(s). We have made our university website unavailable to off-campus access as we continue to investigate the source(s) causing this issue.

If you are on campus, www.uwrf.edu<http://www.uwrf.edu> is now working. If you are off campus, www.uwrf.edu<http://www.uwrf.edu> is not working currently.

For those of you that are off campus, there are still online resources available that you can access. Below is a list of those resources.

Desire to Learn = uwrf.courses.wisconsin.edu
Email = outlook.office365.com
eSIS = esis.uwrf.edu
Vems = vems.uwrf.edu
FalconShare = files.uwrf.edu
Servicecatalog = technology.uwrf.edu

We will do our best to keep you updated.

Thank you and we appreciate your patience as we work through this complex situation.

Steve Reed, CIO
Division of Technology Services
UW-River Falls
715-425-3687