Location:

Entire UWRF Campus

Start Time:

4/7/2016 12:00pm

End Time:

4/7/2016 12:15pm

There have been numerous reports of various network based services served over our connection to the Internet are not available or slow to respond from time to time.

Technology Services staff at 12PM today, April 7, 2016, will be reverting work that was done this morning.  It is not known if this morning's work is the cause, but it could likley be a contributor to this issue.  This outage will aid us in eliminating the work as the cause.

At 12PM a brief outage of a few seconds is expected while our traffic is routed back to the original path.  As a result of that it is possible a more extended outage could occur.  We feel that the current impact upon the institution is great enough that this brief outage is an important start to addressing this issue.

This maintenance is on our connection to the Internet and any services that go out to or come in from the Internet will be momentarily impacted.

This maintenance will also affect all locations listed below.

·         Kao International House

·         Center for Innovation and Business Development

·         Hudson Center

·         Mann Valley Farm

·         CHILD Center

·         Hunt/Knowles Complex

·         Campus Lab Farm (services served by campus only)

·         Mobile and home users (services served by campus only)

o   As well as services that authenticate back to campus (D2L, eSIS, HRS, and Office 365)

·         University Police Squad Laptops