The Maintenance work has been completed.

Thor Wright

Server Administrator

Division of Technology Services

From: Thor Wright
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 6:43 PM
To: Thor Wright
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Planned Service outage 9/28/2014

NOTE: I put the dates incorrectly in the previous email.  The work will be done this Sunday September 28.

Sorry for the confusion.
Thor Wright
Server Administrator
Division of Technology Services

On Sep 26, 2014, at 4:22 PM, Thor Wright <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This Sunday September 26 at 5:00am we will be doing maintenance work on a part of our network that provides the ability to log into off campus applications such as D2L and My UW system.

This outage will last about 1 hour with service being restored by 6:00am.

Thor Wright

Server Administrator

Division of Technology Services

715.425.3687