On Saturday, November 17, 2012, between 4am and 7am we will be doing maintenance work on the wireless network. This work will cause FalconAir wireless services to not be stable and at times not available sporadically during the outage time window.  Our customers should not need to do anything to resume services on the network after this outage.  This will upgrade will impact the main UWRF campus, Hunt/Knowles, Mann Valley Farm and Hudson Center.  After this outage we anticipate services being full restored at Mann Valley Farm.

Detailed information regarding the outage while in progress or post event is available at

http://www.uwrf.edu/DoTS/fpIssueDetails.cfm?issue=69403