FalconDaily Archives

[Prev][Message Index][Next]

logo

Monday,
Jan. 28, 2008

Message from Chancellor Betz

You are invited to join us for the Spring Semester Opening Meeting at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 5, in the Abbott Concert Hall, KFA. The spring 2008 semester will have a lasting impact on the future of this institution. The reaccreditation visit of the Higher Learning Commission site team, the continued advancement of the spirit and goals of "Living the Promise," the development of Advantage Wisconsin, and the implementation of our new program prioritization and integrated budgeting processes are just a few of the current campus-wide initiatives that will be discussed during the opening meeting. Your participation in this discussion is encouraged as all members of the campus community have a role to play in the success of these endeavors.

 I look forward to seeing you on Feb. 5.

[Prev][Message Index][Next]